Today we are answering your questions about the Disney Cruise Line with special guest Lance P.
If you'd like to book a Disney Cruise, let Michelle do it for you. You can email her by clicking Michelle.McKnight@mei-travel.com.
Also if you'd like to support Rope Drop Radio visit our Patreon
Here is a complete list of questions
1. I want to get on the cruise as soon as possible, How do I do that? Gotta get on the Aqua Duck ASAP!
2. First time cruiser here...what are some things I should pack that i probably won’t think of?
3. We’ve never been to the Bahamas. We’d like to get off at Nassau to say we’ve been but are there any excursions you’d say to do?
4. We are going on a double dip to Castaway Cay. How should we plan our days on Castaway Cay? We for sure want to do the 5k but what else?
5. How does the photo package work?
6. How do the tips work?
7. What activities do you like to do when at sea?
9. What are the don’t-miss activities for Star Wars day at sea? We booked a couple of meet & greets, signed my son up for Jedi training, and are planning to do the fireworks at night. Anything else a must do? We are not a huge Star Wars family but things a casual fan would enjoy would be great since we do want to take part in the special event aspect of the cruise.
10. What are the best activities for adults on board if we find our kids are at the kids club at the same time? We are not “hang out by the pool” people, we like to stay active on vacation.
11. Also my son had a question about characters at the kids club. Can you find out in advance when characters will be there or is it a surprise appearance type of deal?
12. Would you rather do a four day on the Dream (standard itinerary) or a five day on the Magic (Cozumel/Castaway Cay) if money was comparable.
13. Another from Joe Would you rather have Palo Dinner or Palo Brunch?
14. Do you book excursions or do your own thing?
15. For someone that has never gone on a cruise but loooooooooves Disney World, can you convince me that I’m missing out./ What makes DCL better then the rest?
Thank for all your questions. And ofcouse a great way to get your cruising questions answered by an experienced DCL cruiser and also Royal, Celebrity, and Norwegian is to book with Michelle.